Ready to join one of Seattle's hottest startups? Do you have the emotional intelligence to handle the sways of a startup while building a world-class company?
We're a technology company that's passionate about helping lenders, accountants and small business owners deeply understand the financial health of companies. Whether through our patent pending technology, Finagraph, or BBC Easy, our mission is to greatly improve the way business financials are understood.
We hail from companies such as Microsoft, Amazon and Bank of America and are seeking motivated individuals to join our growing team. You'll have clear ownership and responsibilities. You'll drive your co-workers to be their best. If you're a fan of manual process, stop reading. If you prefer automation and optimization, bring your drive and enthusiasm and come change financial intelligence in the US.
Finagraph has been featured in publications such as Forbes, INC., Seattle Business and the Puget Sound Business Journal
If it sounds like a good fit, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
Principal Software Engineer
Finagraph creates disruptive software products for the financial services industry and accounting professionals that help keep small businesses in business. Our customers range from small business owners to the world’s largest financial services providers. 2018 is the “go big” moment for Finagraph. We’re looking to grow our engineering team with a heavy weight engineering talent to seize this moment and crush it!
As a Principal Software Engineer, you’ll be leading through example in design, code quality, and self-management. You’ll also be a key contributor when it comes to reviewing performance, scalability, availability, and maintainability of team member’s solutions.
The right candidate will have an established track record of developing and delivering commercial cloud-based products in a fast paced, dynamic environment. They will possess deep technical aptitude and communication skills. In addition, they should want to make a dent in the universe! He or she will be able to motivate and enroll others in achieving the promise of our product vision.
Your key responsibilities include:
· Participate in hiring across engineering team to keep quality of talent high.
· Provide coaching on engineering competencies to make the entire team better because you are part of it.
· Work with product management to maintain a realistic roadmap.
· Demonstrate and promote engineering excellence in the product development cycle.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 8+ years experience in a software development environment shipping commercial SaaS products.
· High degree of competency in estimation, scheduling, design, development, deployment and service operations.
· Expertise in one or more cloud stacks that enables you to lead by example.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and produce great solutions within business constraints
· MS in Computer Science
· Experience delivering Azure Serverless Computing solutions
· Accounting or ERP software experience
· Comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, disability, life) that has a rich provider network
· Unlimited vacation policy
· Reimbursed vacation benefits
· Smart, supportive colleagues
· Beautiful new offices with free parking
· Monthly team lunches and empower hours
· Peer micro bonus program