- Support for QuickBooks Online has been added as a Beta release.
- Two new charts were added to your Finagraph reports: Cash Impact & Working Capital
- A warning was added when a NAICS code is missing from a business settings to advise that industry comparison is not available.
- "Watch the getting started video" was added to the let's get started steps.
- Restored hover help with the user permissions descriptions for Read, Write, & Admin.
- Resolved an issue that had prevented some users from requesting a password reset link.
- Updated the QuickBooks Enterprise list to correctly include version 14.0.
- Removed excess blank lines from some Income Statement presentations.
- Users are no longer able to enter invalid length NAICS code for which there is no industry data. NAICS codes are required to be 4, 5, or 6 digits long.