Ready to join one of Seattle's hottest startups? Do you have the emotional intelligence to handle the sways of a startup while building a world-class company?
We're a technology company that's passionate about helping lenders, accountants and small business owners deeply understand the financial health of companies. Whether through our patent pending technology, Finagraph, or BBC Easy, our mission is to greatly improve the way business financials are understood.
We hail from companies such as Microsoft, Amazon and Bank of America and are seeking motivated individuals to join our growing team. You'll have clear ownership and responsibilities. You'll drive your co-workers to be their best. If you're a fan of manual process, stop reading. If you prefer automation and optimization, bring your drive and enthusiasm and come change financial intelligence in the US.
Finagraph has been featured in publications such as Forbes, INC., Seattle Business and the Puget Sound Business Journal
If it sounds like a good fit, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plan featuring a rich provider network
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Convenient location with free parking
- Vacation reimbursement policy
Customer Success Representative
What would I be doing?
Daily, you will interact with accountants and other users helping them get the most out of the world-class Finagraph product. You will rely on your skills to help you and our customers succeed by:
- Being an energetic and self-driven individual prepared to connect with 20+ customers each day to build strong relationships.
- Effectively managing client communication and training activities that ensure customer’s utilization and satisfaction with Finagraph products and services.
- Working with marketing to develop promotions for each assigned account to positively influence program participation and engagement.
- Understanding the accounting industry and supporting the overall market environment and business objectives.
- Always putting the customer first. We have a superior reputation for always attending to customers first. Everything gets put on hold for a client call.
- Performing special projects as needed.
This position is right for you if you:
- Are a strong analytical thinker, able to identify and direct customers with questions, training opportunities and potential to cross sell or upsell.
- Have strong computer and CRM skills including join.me or similar remoting program, Salesforce, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Are highly ethical; you always do what is right by the organization and customer over personal gain.
- Are a versatile learner, learn on the fly, are self-motivated and can remain organized to succeed.
- Have proven success in building strong relationships in-person and over the phone.
- Can talk to anyone, anytime (and even write an articulate email occasionally).
- Like getting results over the phone.
- Have a tenacious focus on making every client as successful as possible.
- Are passionate about learning new things.
- Have the skill to call "audibles" at the line. We give you the playbook, you should know when to call the right play to help a customer use our products successfully.
- Enjoy working independently in a beautifully-designed, new office.
- Have superior listening skills and the ability to make an assessment and communicate ideas in a phone presentation. We work with some really smart clients. CPAs, bankers, consultants. You must be able to speak at their level.
Director of Strategic Accounts
The Director Strategic Accounts will be responsible for selling the Finagraph cloud-based platform into channel partners that will grow the ecosystem of customers who use the platform for financial analytics. Working side by side with existing channel partners such as Moody’s Analytics or Jack Henry, you will fuel the growth of new cloud license subscriptions.
What would I be doing?
- Developing a Strategic Relationship Plan for each partner or account, then driving the execution of that plan in collaboration with a channel partner.
- Becoming a trusted resource for our channel partners to leverage for RFP, C-level meetings and technical resource allocation.
- Providing pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts.
- Co-selling with channel partners as needed, traveling to corporate meetings within North America.
- Maintaining the system of record in internal tracking systems.
- Understanding the competitive landscape, market trends, and the ability to demo Finagraph products.
This position is right for you if you possess:
- A minimum of 5+ years of banking experience in Commercial Lending or Credit.
- A minimum 3+ years of direct sales experience expanding key accounts or channel sales relationships.
- Are living or have a desire to live in the greater Seattle-metro area.
Additional helpful experience includes:
- Demonstrated direct sales or channel sales experience with document management, banking or collaboration software tools.
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota (on premise or SaaS).
- Ability to prospect within greenfield accounts.
- Strong communicator who can talk to anyone, anywhere, in a relatable manner and is able to adjust communication style based upon the audience. Presents written and verbal in communication in a polished format that is approachable and knowledgeable that will transcend both C-Level officers, channel partner sales force and their customers
- Focus on selling business value to finance and business stakeholders using ROI rather than competing on “features & functions”.
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client.
- Assertiveness, passion, consultative spirit, desire to compete and win.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.