Ready to join one of Seattle's hottest startups? Do you have the emotional intelligence to handle the sways of a startup while building a world-class company?
We're a technology company that's passionate about helping lenders, accountants and small business owners deeply understand the financial health of companies. Whether through our patent pending technology, Finagraph, or BBC Easy, our mission is to greatly improve the way business financials are understood.
We hail from companies such as Microsoft, Amazon and Bank of America and are seeking motivated individuals to join our growing team. You'll have clear ownership and responsibilities. You'll drive your co-workers to be their best. If you're a fan of manual process, stop reading. If you prefer automation and optimization, bring your drive and enthusiasm and come change financial intelligence in the US.
Finagraph has been featured in publications such as Forbes, INC., Seattle Business and the Puget Sound Business Journal
If it sounds like a good fit, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plan featuring a rich provider network
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Convenient location with free parking
- Vacation reimbursement policy
Come join our dynamic team and help us change the world with our award winning technology. Named one the 10 hottest startups in Seattle, we are seeking a Data Scientist who excels when the stakes are high. We’ve added some of the world’s largest financial services brands to our list of customers. These customers are taking mission-critical dependencies on Finagraph and we're looking for you to join our team to make that a great decision.
As a Data Scientist within our organization, you should be passionate and skilled at big data concepts. You should be well versed at using data to drive strategy and product recommendations. You are able to design well-constructed analyses and work cross-functionally with others teams within our organization to effectively deliver actionable results. You are a well-rounded top performer who is able to crunch the numbers and critically think through complex strategic issues. You are a self-starter with a high degree of organization and discipline to get things done. You are able to communicate effectively in delivering complex data-driven concepts.
The ideal candidate is an independent, solution-oriented thinker with a strong background processing huge data sets, applying analytical rigor and statistical methods, and driving towards insights and solutions. You possess subject matter expertise and self-awareness that people take note of. You lead by doing and can also collaborate within Finagraph or beyond to deliver amazing results. You manage your own time and always do the right things while being aligned to our strategic initiatives.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Create algorithms and methods for analyzing data sets
- Leverage accurate probability models to build the next round of algorithms and products
- Be able to share and articulate conceptual modeling
- Perform hypothesis testing
- Develop predictive modeling of big data solutions
- Create and program databases
- Expertise at integrating multiple systems and data sets
- Design experiments to answer targeted questions
To be considered, you must have:
- Master’s degree
- 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience including statistical software, databases and scripting languages
If interested in joining our team, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to specify the position for which you are applying.
Software Engineer - Full Stack
Finagraph is seeking amazing software engineers near the beginning of their career who are ready to make a name for themselves and be part of something big! Every sprint you’ll design, develop and ship product. Your week will be a working on solving customer needs and creating technological innovations. Bring your “A” game as you’ll be joining a crew that has created award- winning technology and is set to achieve even more by adding your ideas and talents to the mix.
To be a strong candidate, you should dream in code and know that big O is not a reference to Oprah. You embrace scaffolding and bootstrapping others. You respect that flexibility of work hours is not the same as hours of work. You get that a demo is often the best way to make your point. Other things we like to see :
- C.S. degree
- Experience with SaaS
- Microsoft stack experience
- Board gaming experience - unless you’re too good ;-)
We aren’t a big “wait your turn” company. You will be expected to challenge when you see a better way, accept that failure is part of the process to success, and own meaningful, challenging work you wouldn’t see for 5+ years at a large tech company.
Customer Success Representative
What would I be doing?
Daily, you will interact with accountants and other users helping them get the most out of the world-class Finagraph product. You will rely on your skills to help you and our customers succeed by:
- Being an energetic and self-driven individual prepared to connect with 20+ customers each day to build strong relationships.
- Effectively managing client communication and training activities that ensure customer’s utilization and satisfaction with Finagraph products and services.
- Working with marketing to develop promotions for each assigned account to positively influence program participation and engagement.
- Understanding the accounting industry and supporting the overall market environment and business objectives.
- Always putting the customer first. We have a superior reputation for always attending to customers first. Everything gets put on hold for a client call.
- Performing special projects as needed.
This position is right for you if you:
- Are a strong analytical thinker, able to identify and direct customers with questions, training opportunities and potential to cross sell or upsell.
- Have strong computer and CRM skills including join.me or similar remoting program, Salesforce, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Are highly ethical; you always do what is right by the organization and customer over personal gain.
- Are a versatile learner, learn on the fly, are self-motivated and can remain organized to succeed.
- Have proven success in building strong relationships in-person and over the phone.
- Can talk to anyone, anytime (and even write an articulate email occasionally).
- Like getting results over the phone.
- Have a tenacious focus on making every client as successful as possible.
- Are passionate about learning new things.
- Have the skill to call "audibles" at the line. We give you the playbook, you should know when to call the right play to help a customer use our products successfully.
- Enjoy working independently in a beautifully-designed, new office.
- Have superior listening skills and the ability to make an assessment and communicate ideas in a phone presentation. We work with some really smart clients. CPAs, bankers, consultants. You must be able to speak at their level.
Director, Channel Sales and Strategic Accounts
The Channel Sales and Account Sales Director will be responsible for selling the Finagraph cloud-based platform into channel partners that will grow the ecosystem of customers who use the platform for financial analytics. Working side by side with existing Channel Partners such as Moody’s Analytics or Jack Henry, you will fuel the growth of new cloud license subscriptions. In addition to working with existing customers, the role will require landing of new channel customers and assisting with large deals.
What would I be doing?
- Developing an Enterprise Channel Plan for each strategic partner or account, then driving the execution of that plan in collaboration with a Channel Partner.
- Prospecting, building pipeline and reporting results.
- Becoming a trusted resource for our channel partners to leverage for RFP, C-level meetings and technical resource allocation.
- Providing pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts.
- Co-selling with Channel Partners as needed, traveling to corporate meetings within North America.
- Maintaining the system of record in Salesforce.com or Internal systems.
- Understanding the competitive landscape, market trends and the ability to demo Finagraph products.
This position is right for you if you possess:
- A minimum 5+ years of direct sales experience in the software industry to enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated direct sales or channel sales experience with document management, banking or collaboration software tools.
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota (on premise or SaaS).
- Ability to prospect within greenfield accounts.
- Focus on selling business value to Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI rather than competing on “features & functions”.
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client.
- Assertiveness, Passion, Consultative spirt, loving to compete and win.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.