Help Us Change The World
If you're a fan of manual process, stop reading.
If you prefer automation and optimization, then come join our team change the framework of financial intelligence.
Who We Are
Finagraph is the worldwide leader in financial software to help every business eliminate cashflow as a reason for failing and to radically streamline the banking and lending industry with breakthrough software as a service.
Our purpose is to improve the world’s economic backbone by understanding the transactions driving commerce. Our team is passionate about creating powerful, yet simple tools that enable anyone to deeply understand the financial health of companies.
At Finagraph you’ll have clear ownership and responsibilities. Your co-workers will drive you to be your best, and the same will be expected of you. We all bring a unique set of expertise to the table, and together we create a force to be reckoned with in the Fintech industry.
We are seeking motivated and talented individuals to join our growing team. Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com, and be sure to specify which position you are applying for. Check out our available positions here.
We Embody Our Core Values
We listen first, seek to understand, confront the facts and do not let ego get in the way.
Obsessed with Results
We drive our work to completion and are accountable to the team. No excuses, get it done.
Simple Over Complex
We embrace that true genius is about taking the complex and making it simple.
We know what we are doing, and we are each good at what we do.
Benefits at Finagraph
Comprehensive Benefits Package
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Allowance for Vacation Reimbursement
Peer Micro Bonus Program
Monthly Team Lunches and Empower Hours
Principal Software Engineer
Finagraph creates disruptive software products for the financial services industry and accounting professionals that help keep small businesses in business. Our customers range from small business owners to the world’s largest financial services providers. 2018 is the “go big” moment for Finagraph. We’re looking to grow our engineering team with a heavy weight engineering talent to seize this moment and crush it!
As a Principal Software Engineer, you’ll be leading through example in design, code quality, and self-management. You’ll also be a key contributor when it comes to reviewing performance, scalability, availability, and maintainability of team member’s solutions.
The right candidate will have an established track record of developing and delivering commercial cloud-based products in a fast paced, dynamic environment. They will possess deep technical aptitude and communication skills. In addition, they should want to make a dent in the universe! He or she will be able to motivate and enroll others in achieving the promise of our product vision.
Your key responsibilities include:
· Participate in hiring across engineering team to keep quality of talent high.
· Provide coaching on engineering competencies to make the entire team better because you are part of it.
· Work with product management to maintain a realistic roadmap.
· Demonstrate and promote engineering excellence in the product development cycle.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 8+ years experience in a software development environment shipping commercial SaaS products.
· High degree of competency in estimation, scheduling, design, development, deployment and service operations.
· Expertise in one or more cloud stacks that enables you to lead by example.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and produce great solutions within business constraints
· MS in Computer Science
· Experience delivering Azure Serverless Computing solutions
· Accounting or ERP software experience