Most people don’t really like discussing their finances, let alone broadcasting their thoughts on the matter to the entire world. However, that’s exactly what we’d like to do with our new Lender Blog. From our 30+ years of experience in the banking and technology industry, we've spent time reading the thousands of other boring, meticulous financials blogs out there and we've decided that’s not what we want to do.
We want to create something that actually intrigues and encourages our readers to keep scrolling down the page. By offering the inside scoop on all strengths, weakness, controversies and shortcuts we've discovered along the way – we hope you will agree. To give you a brief overview, here are some of the topics you can expect:
- Are You a D.U.M.B. Banker?
- How Technology Solutions Help You Gain New Business
- Top 5 Reasons Banks Need to Embrace The Cloud
- Which New Technology Solutions Are Right For You?
- Top Time-Saving Tips for Financial Advisors
- How Does Your Bank Define “Customer Service”?
Our articles will vary from week-to-week depending on news and time-sensitive information. However, all of our content will be 100% original, captivating and in-depth as this is The Lender Blog.